Considering nursery schools?
When you visit other nursery schools, ask about …
- What is their educational philosophy?
- Is the school environment structured properly?
- What will my child be learning?
- Do they have flexible program choices that meet my schedule?
- Are the classrooms well stocked with supplies?
- How experienced are the teachers?
- Can I visit my child whenever I wish?
- If my child is not happy, what is their refund policy?
- Am I encouraged to get involved?
Briar Hill School is an education oriented preschool certified by the state of New Jersey. Our philosophy is to make learning fun and provide choices. We care about your children and want to see them grow. Three and Four Year Old programs are available to best meet the needs of each child. Classrooms have a wide variety of teaching materials and are staffed with a certified nursery school teacher and an assistant. There are numerous activities for the kids to participate in, as well as being a great place to learn. We believe in teaching and encouraging the students along, not pushing them. Everybody learns and grows at their own pace.
Briar Hill School has been a family-owned business for the past 48 years. Many of our former students are now parents sending their children to Briar Hill. For this and many other reasons, we believe Briar Hill is a special place for children. We would love to have you come visit and look around to see our classrooms in action or schedule a tour with a member of the office staff.